Thursday, January 5, 2012

Goodwill Sarasota, FL

This past week I have been in Sarasota, FL at my families vacation home. I came down a bit early with my Dad and the rest of my family met us down here later in the week. My Dad and I had a great time working on the house and spent some redecorating. We decided to go checkout a Goodwill Clearance Center, which we really couldn't imagine what we would find there. We thought that it had to be the worst of the worst, but we were pleasantly surprise when we walked in! It was a well organized store with a ton of merchandised. The pricing structure was a bit different then traditional Goodwill stores as they priced the items based category. We were looking for some new lamps for the house and found 3 that fit our beach theme perfectly! And the best part was that two of them were on sale and we purchased the lamps for $1.99 a piece! The third lamp cost $3.99 - our high ticket item for the day. I had also done a bit of research before we headed to the clearance center I found out that they offer coupons!



South Trail Goodwill Clearance Center
 941. 923. 0464
My Finds:

Salmon Pink Linen 'The Limited' Shorts

Priced at: $2.99
Purchased at: $1.50 (Discount from coupon)

These salmon pink shorts are high-waisted and will be a great addition to my summer wardrobe. They do need to be altered a bit, but have great waist darts that can easily be taken in. I absolutely loved the color and think they will look awesome with a blouse and heels this summer!

Tip: 
Do research on the stores that you are going to be shopping at you never know when you will find a coupon!

No comments:

Post a Comment